dell laptop loading slow

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bluesfloyd, Sep 4, 2016.

1. bluesfloyd

bluesfloyd

hi, guys
    I have a laptop Inspiron M5040, resonantly downloaded windows 10 , installed solid state drive, running avast anti virus /free malwarebyes and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploi, always check for windows updates,

when I surf from site to site the web pages seem to take some time to load, they will load after some time, but this is starting to bother me,

I have a older acer laptop in the same house, also resonantly down loaded windows 10 to it, and installed a solid state drive, also running advast anti virus /free malwarebyes and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploi, also check for windows updates, this acer loads web sites very fast,

what do you guys think, I should check first , to speed up the dell laptop,

thanks guys for your time,
    bluesfloyd,

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    bluesfloyd, Sep 4, 2016
  2. bluesfloyd

something back

3. bluesfloyd

Corzhens

When our home desktop's anti-virus had an expired license, we installed AVG. But it is always updating upon booting so we removed it and installed Avast instead. However, Avast has many issues aside from slow display of web pages. It also affected the built-in sound recorder of Windows.And there are some other software that wouldn't run properly so we had to revert to AVG. This is not a smear against Avast, just suspecting that it might be a factor in your problem.

Corzhens, Sep 8, 2016
Ask a Question