Саn yоu rесоmmеnd а lаptоp fоr dаily 13-14 hоurs оf usе?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Allen1, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Allen1

Allen1

I'm а wеbdеsignеr аnd lоvе gаming. Plеаsе suggеst а lаptоp whiсh саn plаy GTА 5 smооthly with high quаlity grаphiсs.
    Nоtе: I dоn't wаnt 13-14 hоur bаttеry lifе. I knоw it is nоt pоssiblе with аny lаptоp. I wоrk 13-14 hоurs а dаy. I саn plug in сhаrgе.

Allen1, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Allen1

Smithee

I have a Lenovo Think Pad 13. While I wouldn't say it is the best laptop I've ever used, I wanted a cheapish laptop and this was the best I could buy. At times I use it for 15 or 16 hours a day but I haven't played too many games on it so I wouldn't know how it would fare.

Smithee, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Allen1

rz3300

Well you are going to want something with a good battery life, unless you want to be tethered to an outlet for that entire time. I would think that something a little lighter would be nice too, but maybe that is just me. I would say focus on performance and memory size and all of those specs, but all weigh in that battery life as well.

rz3300, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Allen1

Fuzyon

GTA 5 will run on 60fps, Ultra on pretty much any laptop that has a graphics card with at least the performance of GTX 960M, surprisingly the game is not as demanding as a lot of AAA titles. That being said, the CPU plays a big role in this as well. Be careful to not choose a laptop that has a CPU with "U" at the end of its name, it will run poorly.

Fuzyon, Sep 23, 2016
  5. Allen1

ansh

I own a Think Pad 13 from Lenovo. Although I wouldn't call it the best laptop I've ever used, it was the best deal I could find when I was looking for something reasonably priced. Although I occasionally use it for 15 or 16 hours a day, I haven't played many games on it, so I can't say how well it would hold up. check here

ansh, Apr 26, 2023
Ask a Question