Worried about viruses then this a must read.

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by something back, Jun 11, 2015.

1. something back

something back

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    something back, Jun 11, 2015
  2. something back

Sefie

Woah... so I guess we are completely hopeless. I honestly rather not think about this, I do a lot things online... I had a credit card some years ago, had to cancel it because someone got the number somehow and tried to use it. Yeah, I don't feel safe at all anymore :(

Sefie, Jun 16, 2015
  3. something back

j1ckh441

Well, what are you gonna do? Stop using technology altogether? You can't really protect yourself against these. The only thing that you can do is to hope that these types of viruses on get on your computer or any of your devices. I don't think it will, either. These are used for spying on people and stuff like that, and as long as you're not the president or prime minister or anything like that, it shouldn't be used against you.

j1ckh441, Jun 21, 2015
  4. something back

IcyBC

Whoa..that is scary! If they had to replace their entire system then if something happened to us, we are doomed. I hope not though!

IcyBC, Jul 20, 2015
Ask a Question