Windows XP power management

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Guest, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everyone. I just purchased my AAO Sunday and i have to say, it is one mean machine. I immediately stuck an extra gig of ram, and now im waiting for some 6 cells to show up on e-bay. I even stress tested my machine with World of Warcraft and was delightfully surprised to see upwards of 60 fps while in a smaller building in game, and a playable 27-34 fps in world.

But on to my question. I was messing with my laptop and somehow got some kind of Acer power management to come up, asking how i wanted it to handle power "balanced, max perf. Etc". I have no idea how i did it, or how to get the menu back. It seems like a nice little tool to utilize. i scoured all through the manual. And when i hit Fn+F3 (for the power management) i just get the windows default laptop management.

If anyone can tell me how to get Acer's own power management option again, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Omniruka

Guest, Aug 27, 2008
  2. Guest

pack2004

hi.... i think the reply is here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1594

i use and is ok for me: (Aspire 110, 1,5 gb, 30 gb HDD 1.8 inches, xp pro sp3)

good luck

pack2004, Sep 6, 2008
Ask a Question