Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows' started by danielle davidson, Jul 2, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidson

I have to say that I like Windows 7 more than all the other system that Windows has. I would have to say that's because it's basically the only one that I've ever used. I just don't like the new Windows that they have made. It just seems like it's too complicated and that you have to get used to it. I have used it on other people's laptops, and I just didn't like it. So, what Windows do you like the best?

danielle davidson, Jul 2, 2015
  2. danielle davidson

Sefie

Windows 7 as well, but I recently read Microsoft is going to be supporting this OS until 2020, so I have already signed up for a free copy of Windows 10. It kinda looks like Windows 7, but also like Windows 8 a bit. I guess it's a mix, I love the fact the start button will be back :)

Sefie, Jul 3, 2015
  3. danielle davidson

ryanch94

While I'm a sucker for 'older' systems (98se, 2000, etc.) my favourite modern system is 7, I'm trying out the 10 preview though and I really like it so far so that'll probably be what I move to once it comes out.

ryanch94, Jul 5, 2015
  4. danielle davidson

Lun

Windows XP :)

If I wasn't worried about security or newer programs not offering compatibility for XP users, I'd still be using it to this day. I suppose that I'm a sucker for nostalgia, because Windows 7 is better in almost everything, except the fact that it takes slightly more memory to operate normally, but that's not a problem with today's standard RAM being 4GB or more.

Lun, Jul 11, 2015
  5. danielle davidson

danielle davidson

Yeah, right now I'm using one of the newer Windows, I'm not sure what one though because I'm using my mom's laptop. I've been using it for about a day and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's getting easier to use, but I'm not sure if I really like it. Right now I would just rather use the Windows that my laptop has.

danielle davidson, Jul 12, 2015
  6. danielle davidson

ryanch94

It's probably Windows 8 or 8.1 on your mom's laptop. Windows 10 will be more like Windows 7 so it won't really be the same as windows 8. But if you do buy a new laptop and don't like the windows it has you could try buying a copy of windows 7 for it, but you'd need to check whether the laptop would work with it first

ryanch94, Jul 15, 2015
  7. danielle davidson

IcyBC

I like Window 7 and my old Window Vista! I have no problem with these two. Now I am seeing the icon of Window 10 on my laptop and not sure if I want to change anything. I hate to be confused and have to relearn everything. Besides, my laptop right now is slower than a turtle. I hope we are not force into change OS.

IcyBC, Jul 15, 2015
Ask a Question