Windows 7 strange Boot Logo???

Discussion in 'Windows' started by yoshisadventure, May 10, 2009.

1. yoshisadventure

yoshisadventure

Hi,

I've installed windows 7 RC sucessfully on my aspire one 150 (1,60 ghz, 1gb ram, 160gb hdd) and it works really fine :D
    But i have one question: a friend of mine has also installed the RC on his "full big dual core notebook" and there he gets a really cool animated windows 7 start logo when booting the system, I only get a small "Microsoft corporation" and a simple green loading bar - no animated logo, at least there is No logo!
    Is this correct? does other aspire one users also have this, or is my windows 7 installation wrong? i suppose this is because of the limited video memory in the bios (8mb) which can't be changed...............

thank you for your answers ;)

yoshisadventure, May 10, 2009
  2. yoshisadventure

Tamrac

Minimum required screen resolution for the fancy splash logo is 1024x768..... the AAO and most netbooks only have 1024x600. Cheers. ;)

Tamrac, May 10, 2009
  3. yoshisadventure

yoshisadventure

thanks for the prompt answer :D

yoshisadventure, May 10, 2009
  4. yoshisadventure

frexe

hook your AAO up to a monitor before u boot it and ull see the splash screen

frexe, May 11, 2009
  5. yoshisadventure

akismal

Ask a Question