Who's up to the challenge for this game

Discussion in 'Windows' started by korre07, Dec 21, 2008.

1. korre07

korre07

ok... so i would love to know if Runes of magic will run on the AAO... but sadly i don't have a flash drive big enough to pull it off my main computer(3.4 gigs would be a #&$@ to download).... someone else wanna try it out.... it's very very similiar to WoW. but it's free(Cash Shop). please update when someone has tried. might make me go buy a bigger flash drive or memory card.

korre07, Dec 21, 2008
  2. korre07

Aprilia

I am downloading the client ,but its going to take a while ...

Aprilia, Dec 21, 2008
  3. korre07

Rehin

Technically playable if you have patience and turn down every setting you can find. Gets fairly laggy when entering new areas / clicking on things with the mouse.

AAO 1gb ram, 120gb hard drive, XP Home.

Thought I'd say hi.

Rehin, Dec 22, 2008
  4. korre07

Aprilia

Well i got the client , and I am installing as well. I guess i ll have an update in 30min when installation and updating is over ... I hope i getter better result than Rehin :p . Cya l8r

Aprilia, Dec 22, 2008
  5. korre07

Aprilia

That was pathetic . It took alot of effort to enter options menu so I can set everything to lowest , but even after that I was playing with like 5 fps . Totally not playable if u ask me ...

Aprilia, Dec 22, 2008
Ask a Question