Which system on my old device? Please help!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Tanaki, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Tanaki

Tanaki

Good Morning.

I have question, I try few systems last days on my old device Ideapad S210 Touch and I still have no clue which one I should use.
    I want that laptop for old games (all retro things and titles from 199X-200X) and pixelart drawing.

I install few systems on that laptop, but I still don't know what is a best choice. I try Windows 7 both versions - 32 and 64 bits - and same with WIndows 10 - both version we're installed 32 and 64. On 32 bits laptop work so bad, even things like youtube lags a lot, acting very slowly and unstable, so I must choose beetwen Windows 10 and Windows 7 64 bits.

My specification is:
    CPU: Intel Celeron 1037U 1.8 GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics integrated card
    HDD: Standart SATA HDD 250 GB, 5200 rpm

Which system are best for that oldie laptop? I need maximum performance, I don't use new software and do any fancy things just like I said - pixel arts, little programing on the go and playing all those retro, old games that I love.
    That laptop is very small and nice to take it to bag and play anywhere and work on graphics.

Please help, thank you and welcome all.

Tanaki, Mar 22, 2020
Ask a Question