Which Docking station for Asus ProArt?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by EPG, Apr 16, 2023.

1. EPG

EPG

I have an ASUS - ProArt Studiobook 16 H7600ZM 16" Laptop and
    ASUS ProArt Display PA329CV Professional Monitor

I want to use a docking station to use the laptop with the monitor, mouse, full size keyboard etc.

I am struggling to find what docking station would work.

EPG, Apr 16, 2023
  2. EPG

Carloz

There are 2 way to do it.
    1. PA329CV can work as a dock, it has 4 USB ports, and 90w power delivery ability(monitor->laptop),
    After connect mouse, keyboard, laptop to monitor, it still has 2 USB-A left.
    2. Buy a Thunderbolt 4 dock, it cost your money, occupy your desktop space, struggling working at temperature > 105F, If you have a lot of peripheral items, dock is the only choice.

Carloz, Apr 18, 2023
  3. EPG

hamsourcream

Using a docking station is a great way to connect your laptop to a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. Since you have an ASUS laptop and monitor, you might want to check out the ASUS Universal Docking Station. It's designed to work with a variety of ASUS laptops and includes multiple USB ports, an HDMI port, and even an Ethernet port. It should work with your ProArt Studiobook 16 and ProArt Display PA329CV, but it's always a good idea to double-check the compatibility before making a purchase.

hamsourcream, Apr 18, 2023
Ask a Question