Which D250 Model had the HD Screen?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Ridewithme38, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Ridewithme38

Ridewithme38

I've read in about 100 online publications that they released a D250 model with an 1280x720 screen, but i can't seem to find a single review or picture of the product in the real world....So i ask here among the experts...

The D250's seem to run in model numbers all the way from AOD250-1146 to AOD250-1986...i was looking over the Acer website...and can't find ANY of these models listed with the HD Screen...What was the model number of the D250 that came with the HD Screen?

In fact the only models i can find with higher then 1024x600 resolution are the AO721 models and those are 11.6"

Ridewithme38, Oct 26, 2010
  2. Ridewithme38

bluevolume

What's with the bumps man? Have some patience, there isn't a ton of traffic on this site.

**Note** Mod has removed the Bumps from the thread, so poster isn't going mad :twisted:

bluevolume, Oct 27, 2010
  3. Ridewithme38

Ridewithme38

Sorry, i'm trying to order something within the week...i figure a bump every few hours will help keep the topic on top so everyone who looks gets a chance to see it....I know this forum's a little slow...But i don't want to possibly miss the one person who MAY know because it wasn't bumped

Ridewithme38, Oct 27, 2010
  4. Ridewithme38

elPaulio Moderator

Hi there,

To be honest, I'm not actually convinced that the D250 ever really sold in big numbers or is even still sold with the High res screen. Certainly in the UK.

If you are so desperate to get one then why not phone Acer Support or email them and get the answer straight from the horses mouth?

I remember a few threads a while back which discussed transplanting the high res screen in but no-one has stated their model number in full with the high res version.

Basically, either PM MeatWater viewtopic.php?f=73&t=20071&p=114117&hilit=d250+1280#p114117 or phone Acer. But seriously, bumping ever couple of hours is a bit of a lost cause, and exceptionally annoying for those who check up unread posts every few hours ;)

Paul :ugeek:

elPaulio, Oct 27, 2010
Ask a Question