What's next for the Macbook?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by jackofroses, Feb 24, 2014.

1. jackofroses

jackofroses

Has anyone heard anything?

jackofroses, Feb 24, 2014
  2. jackofroses

gadgetised

I haven't heard much, but I would love to see Apple enter the hybrid laptop/tablet market. The iOS operating system would need a total overhaul, or it could use the OS X operating system, which would also need a considerable update. But they have been merging the two together, bringing iOS features to Mavericks. We might see a hybrid device in the future.

gadgetised, Apr 1, 2014
  3. jackofroses

mikelouis

What I know is that they have a new OS upgrade at the moment. I have not seen if there is any news of a new Macbook that is coming into play anytime soon. I will be sure happy to see they have a new Macbook soon.

mikelouis, Apr 6, 2014
  4. jackofroses

mjhunter23

I haven't heard anything but you can assume that their will be an OS update and it will get thinner and it will probably get faster. Personally I had a Mac but I made the switch to PC after the last update because they wouldn't allow you to replace some of the parts. So if they get rid of that in the new ones I may think of buying a Mac but I'm guessing that's unlikely.

mjhunter23, Apr 10, 2014
  5. jackofroses

BlueNile81

I too think that a MacBook Pro with a touchscreen will be the new way to go. The problem is that the price will be even steeper if that were to happen :(

BlueNile81, Sep 25, 2014
Ask a Question