What kind of wire/connector is this and where can I get one?

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by c0nquistad0rian, Jan 14, 2013.

  1. c0nquistad0rian


    Sep 26, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Arlington, VA
    I recently ordered a touch screen kit from Visual Touch World for my Acer D150 and I would like to utilize the two extra USB ports on it. But, it did not come with extra wires to do so.

    Attached is a picture of the type of connector which I need. The white header (to the left attaches to the USB hub). the header in my fingers is a female attachment to the black USB motherboard header above.

    I would need a wire with that white connector on the left with an USB A female input on the other end. Or, something with an adapter which could connect to a USB A female connection.

    Attached Files:

    c0nquistad0rian, Jan 14, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.