What is the Best Android Phone?

Discussion in 'Android' started by vinaya, Sep 11, 2016.

1. vinaya

vinaya

When it comes to Android hand held devices, Samsung rules the market. At one point Samsumg Phone was even giving a tough competition to iPhone. I have used more samsung phones that any other brands. However, I think Sony smartphone is better compared to Samsung smartphone. In your opinion, which is the best Android phone.

vinaya, Sep 11, 2016
  2. vinaya

Aree Wongwanlee

The best Android phone? Not too sure. I have used a number of Samsung phones. I am still using one, a Samsung Note 2. Is it the best? That's hard to say. Samsung phones are not the cheapest. I can get a phone with comparable specs for much less. Do Samsung phones last longer? Probably. My Samsung Note 2 is already many years old and still functioning.

Do I need a phone that lasts that long? Ah, that's a good question. I don't really need a phone that lasts for years and years. Technology advances very fast. It's common to find at least two steps forward in a year. So, for me, the ideal would be a phone that lasts only about two years. Of course, I would expect such a phone to be cheaper. Then I can afford to buy a new one when the technology improves.

Aree Wongwanlee, Sep 11, 2016
  3. vinaya

Elektron

I personally think that when it comes to Android devices, Samsung kills it in any way. They have the most beautiful designs in the market nowadays. Apple has some beeautiful designs, but as we all know, they don't work with Android so they're not elegible here. That being said, Samsung is the best for me.

Elektron, Sep 11, 2016
  4. vinaya

remnant

I used to be a fan of Nokia phones and even at this moment, I am using one before bottlenecks started to emerge in the company. As for the present, the best shot I can give at an android phone is the Huawei Ideos which had hit the low end market sometime ago like a storm. Not only are they functionally versatile but also durable and hardy. The low cost is the icing on the cake at $80 when the version was released. But of late, this version seems to have ceased production. The LG brand therefore wins hands down with respect to the above save for the price.

remnant, Sep 28, 2016
  5. vinaya

Elektron

Right, Huawei has many good models, these are qualified phones and they're also durable, of course. It's the kind of phone you should buy if you have a low budget, for real. Good opinion though.

Elektron, Sep 28, 2016
  6. vinaya

Karen Gordon

My roommate is bound and determined to buy a Samsung 7 when they are reintroduced, even though he can't afford the bills he has now. I don't know how he thinks he is going to pay for it. Sometimes when you are on a limited budget you have to make do with things that are less than desirable..or wait until what you wants comes down in price.

Karen Gordon, Sep 28, 2016
  7. vinaya

Elektron

One does not can just buy everything we want to, it's not possible unless you're rich and money ain't a thing for you, indeed. It's realy difficult, especially if you cannot afford it. He must be really excited for having that phone, for real.

Elektron, Oct 2, 2016
  8. vinaya

rz3300

I love my Samsung Galaxy, but I cannot help but notice that I am falling behind here, and really anything that is upgrades is usually better than anything that is older, so I would take anything newer, but I would stick with the Galaxy. The new ones look pretty cool too.

rz3300, Oct 2, 2016
  9. vinaya

Karen Gordon

Well, the thing is that he tends to keep his phones for several years, so he likes to buy quality when it comes to things like phones and tires, or things that will last a long time. However, you need to buy what you can afford in a series of acceptable options when it comes to my opinion. It is just one of the ways to spend money wisely.

Karen Gordon, Oct 2, 2016
  10. vinaya

Elektron

Well that's right. Buying good quality stuff could save you some money for further situations and purchases.

Elektron, Oct 5, 2016
  11. vinaya

Sefie

For me it's the Moto G... I've had two Moto G phones so far and they haven't let me down. I had to give up my first one because my husband broke it. Other than that... no issues :) The Moto G hasn't let me down at all!

Sefie, Oct 15, 2016
  12. vinaya

Sefie

Wow... He is really going to waste is hard earned money on that phone? I think that is a risky bet, specially for someone who can hardly pay his bills :( After those awful incidents... there is no chance I'd ever trust the reintroduced phones. No matter how many people claim those are safe now. No way.

Sefie, Oct 15, 2016
  13. vinaya

samuelroy

Samsung is the best mobile. I am using this from 4 years.

samuelroy, Jun 7, 2017
  14. vinaya

doseamin

Samsung flagship is the best for the period it is released within one year. After that, it lags and battery sucks

doseamin, Jan 31, 2018
  15. vinaya

manuokcz

Vote for OnePlus flagship

manuokcz, May 26, 2018
  16. vinaya

ajaymehra

On this time the only smartphone which is best for a budget is Redmi Note & 7 Pro as it comes with the Snapdragon 675 and has a 48MP rear camera and comes with a very durable body. But if you want a flagship device then go with the Samsung S10 or S10+ as it's Samsung's latest flagship device which comes with a unique design and has a very display. Now it's on you that which phone can you afford.

ajaymehra, Apr 18, 2019
Ask a Question