What do you think of ChromeOS?

Discussion in 'Android' started by ProNine, Jul 24, 2015.

1. ProNine

ProNine

I know that this sub forum is designated towards Android, however, ChromeOS is somewhat relatable. In my opinion, ChromeOS is a crossover between Android and a desktop UI. I was wondering about people's opinion towards it's performance and if they noticed any similarities or differences to Android. So the question is, did you?

ProNine, Jul 24, 2015
  2. ProNine

ryanch94

Though I've never used it, I get the impression that it's primarily designed for those who only use a PC/Laptop for web browsing, and that many apps that power users would use just aren't available for it. It'd be great for a cheap Facebook/web browsing/word processing machine, but I don't see much use for it other than that

ryanch94, Sep 11, 2015
    something back likes this.
  3. ProNine

IcyBC

I believe my daughter has the Chrome laptop and I haven't heard any complaints. If you know what you need to do on a laptop, it will be just fine. My daughter just use hers for web browsing or checking into her FB account. She doesn't use it for gaming, or downloading anything.

IcyBC, Sep 17, 2015
Ask a Question