What are you carrying your AA1 in?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by asp1rant, Aug 2, 2008.

1. asp1rant

DougHillman

That's pretty slick looking. Who makes it? You have a model number or name or something too?

DougHillman, Feb 19, 2009
  2. asp1rant

vanaao

The guy at the store cut the tag off for me, but I did a search online based on a little thing (the part that says 'made in china') and found where they sell 'em. Mine's red, but they come in different colors/sizes too, apparently! I'm not sure if mine's medium or large, but a bit bigger for the same price couldn't hurt ($19.99 USD)

Christian Art Gifts

EDIT:: I tried to put one in cart and go to checkout. It says they are a wholeseller so they don't sell to individuals, but you might be able to use their retail locater to find a place near you... or check ebay or something.

vanaao, Feb 19, 2009
  3. asp1rant

DougHillman

Thanks, there's a retailer about 2 miles down the road from me. :)

DougHillman, Feb 19, 2009
  4. asp1rant

jsp2002

Targus dvd301-wm. It is a case for a 9" portable dvd player. Walmart for $14. It has enough room for all cables and external hd.

jsp2002, Feb 24, 2009
  5. asp1rant

facelessone

I bought Caselogic E-Sling medium yesterday. It's perfect, I really like it.

LINK

The price was 44 euros / 55 dollars in Croatia.

facelessone, Feb 28, 2009
  6. asp1rant

mnimud

I just bought the same case for my 10" with the 6 cell battery. I was looking for the smallest size with good storage and protection. The pocket on the back with the velcro closure easily holds the charger brick and cord. I keep the cord unplugged from the brick when storing and wrap them both up neatly, kind of like how it comes when new. The case wasn't cheap at $40 from Best Buy but I had a gift card so that's why I went there. Here's a few pics:

mnimud, Mar 13, 2009
  7. asp1rant

epi10mg

I settled on the Solo bag and am happy so far.

epi10mg, Mar 13, 2009
  8. asp1rant

Shad0wguy

I use the slip case that came with my AAO and stuff it into my backpack. I'll need to pick up something else soon since I bought a 6-cell battery. It gets annoying to keep swapping batteries so it will fit in the slip case.

Shad0wguy, Mar 13, 2009
  9. asp1rant

Ab_Normal

I'm feeling cheap... I wrap it in an old t-shirt for padding and stuff it in my purse. :D

Ab_Normal, Mar 13, 2009
  10. asp1rant

DougHillman

What sorta slipcase came with your AA1? Three sided vinyl sorta with a velcro strap over the open side? That's what came with mine and it fits the 6-cell fine. You can see a bit of it in the pictures I posted somewhere above in the thread.

DougHillman, Mar 14, 2009
  11. asp1rant

konablend

[​IMG]
    I use the case that comes with the AAO as a mousepad for my laser mouse(those things are picky about the mousing surface).
    [​IMG]
    This is the ICON dvd player case that I got on sale at radio shack for $1.87
    [​IMG]
    Inside the slipcover, inside the case.
    [​IMG]
    :D Fits good.

konablend, Mar 15, 2009
  12. asp1rant

Shad0wguy

I have the other one. One open side that it just slides into. Only fits the 3-cell since the AAO enters from the side instead of the front like the one you have.

Shad0wguy, Mar 16, 2009
  13. asp1rant

micha

I took the bladder from a hydration backpack (Camelback knockoff) and it's perfect. Small backpack, lots of pockets for accessoires and stuff, pretty perfect. You can find them at Target or Walmart. They're about $30. You need a neoprene sleeve to go with it though, I think (I use it anyway, just to be sure).

micha, Mar 18, 2009
  14. asp1rant

bostongraf

I carry a Tenba Large Messenger Bag [tenba.com]. It's a little pricey, but I use it everyday on public transportation to carry too much stuff:

- AA1
    -Canon Rebel xTi
    - extra lens
    - 2 spare 8gb SD cards
    - iPod
    - cheapo HD video camera
    - crackberry
    - Verizon Wireless Broadband USB card
    - wallet
    - current book
    - two pairs sunglasses
    - maglite
    - spyderco
    - multi-tool (small one)

Because it goes everywhere with me, the cost didn't bother me. But sometimes the weight does!

If anyone is looking for a good messenger bag for carrying your camera around with, I would highly recommend this. Very versatile. Some very nice features. Definitely large enough.

bostongraf, Mar 19, 2009
  15. asp1rant

jigwashere

I have this case from Radio Shack, too. It worked great when I had the 3-cell, but not so well with the 9-cell. BTW, I paid $3 for mine. You got a great deal! :)

jigwashere, Mar 23, 2009
Ask a Question