Voodoo PS2 Controller Kext

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by rory, Apr 13, 2009.

1. rory

rory

Anyone installed it yet?
    I tried and it wont let me use the trackpac, have to use an external mouse.
    A110 btw.
    And I tried uninstalling it and reistalling the old one, but that gives me a KP on boot unless I boot in verbose.

And on a related note, did any of you know that you an use the actual 10.5.6 trackpad prefpane on the AAO instead of replacing it with the 10.5.5 one.
    The thing which meant we lost a trackpac option in keyboard and mouse was the fact that in 10.5.6 apple changed it from keyboard and mouse to seperate keyboard mouse and trackpad. The trackpad prefpane has to have a specific vendor ID of trackpad or it will not show up. Deleting this vendor id from the info.plist makes the trackpad prefpane reappear. It also solves my problem with the hacked ps2 drivers (which enable svcrolling) where when I enabled tap to click, system preferences would crash.
    Google for a guide.

Off to karate in a minute, but I will try and sort out voodoo power after I get back.

Rory

rory, Apr 13, 2009
  2. rory

billak

billak, Apr 13, 2009
  3. rory

rory

Just did a fresh install, using no ps2 drivers on install with ipc
    on reboot, I used a usb keyboard and mouse to download and install voodoops2cotroller
    Installed it along with the trackpad prefpane option
    Works perfectly.
    Then I decided to try the voodoohda
    and that words great too.
    Just some advice for you others, when you install these, delete their counterparts

rory, Apr 13, 2009
  4. rory

Shoesy

Two finger scrolling works aces - yay!

Shoesy, Apr 15, 2009
Ask a Question