Virtual Assistant apps

Discussion in 'Android' started by Humphrey247, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Humphrey247

Humphrey247

With the current global fascination with AI, I decided to download one of those virtual assistant appd and see if they could actually make it easier to get my tasks done. I've trier about 3 from the Play Store so far and I can't help but be dissapointed. Has anyone here used these apps before? Which one would you recommend?

Humphrey247, Sep 11, 2016
  2. Humphrey247

rz3300

I have not, but now I am curious about them and I might have to go find out a little more. I am not going to get my hopes up though, because I just have to think that something like this might be more effort than it is worth. That is usually how it works for me, and especially if it has to do with changing my routine, I am not sure. Best of luck to you, though.

rz3300, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Humphrey247

remnant

One excellent virtual assistant app is Google Now which enables one to play text and email commands and has voice commands for map reading and good voice recognition software. Its a nice virtual assistant for information on traffic and weather updates and a host of others and its easy to use.

remnant, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Humphrey247

rz3300

See when you put it like that I can definitely see myself utilizing some of these. It is when you get into the more personalized features than everyone tries to make look like they are needed, when in reality they are just little cute things that people like. I think if they focus on more on functional uses then it will appeal to more people, like me.

rz3300, Sep 21, 2016
  5. Humphrey247

AntonioCalcano

Virtual assistand apps are terrible in my opinion, I've tried a few myself and have found them useless I don't know if my standards are too high or what but I think they're sub par, it's better to hire a human virtual assistant even though it will cost you more.

AntonioCalcano, Oct 14, 2016
  6. Humphrey247

ajaymehra

The only best Assistant on today's date is Google because it is integrated with everything and understand's every situation and it's one of the most used Assistants in the world, you do a lot of tasks using Google Assistant. As of everyone's recommendations, I will also recommend you to go with Google's Assistant.

ajaymehra, Apr 19, 2019
Ask a Question