Very new at this please HELP!

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Hannibal, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal

Hello everyone! thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a bit of a Noob when it comes to technology but i wish to further my knowledge and try to fix problems i may face or should i say cause with my laptop lol. my computer runs so slow and when i am watching movies the screen has coloured and white pixels spoiling my view. Please can someone advise me on how i can fix this problem myself as i am so tired of all the bills i am causing for myself taking my laptop to an independant repair centre. Thanks

Hannibal, Apr 6, 2014
  2. Hannibal

mikelouis

Could you please post the specs of your computer from there we can help based on the specs. it might be because of its low processing power that is causing it to run so slowly.

mikelouis, Apr 6, 2014
  3. Hannibal

babyleans

if your screen has permanently coloured pixels then it's damaged. that's what happened with my first laptop and i had to replace the screen. if it's a pc then the cable connecting your screen to the system unit is damaged.

babyleans, Apr 8, 2014
Ask a Question