Toshiba Satellite S50-D upgrades?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by cumminstd98, Dec 25, 2014.

1. cumminstd98

cumminstd98

Hellin the november of 2013 I bough a brand new toshiba satelite s50-d and I was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade the graphics card to be able to play WoW on high graphics settings and have no lag issues

I also have noticed that when playing WoW I sometimes get EXTREME latency (which im not 100% sure what it is) but it seems as though it is like just late like I do something and it takes forever to do it. Sometimes it gets up to 15000 latency and I dont know if that is an internet issue (home internet or laptop internet) and if there is a way to fix it

Lastly when I look at my task manager processes I have a whole shit ton of processes and background processes going on which I think will be wasting my ram and processor cores on those instead of my game is there any way of know which are useless that I can disable.

cumminstd98, Dec 25, 2014
  2. cumminstd98

Brian8gbSSDLinux

Did you even try Googling for a program to boost your gaming experience....

30 seconds, found me this App that would seem to do exactly what you are hoping for...

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/game-booster

By experts for experts...

Brian8gbSSDLinux, Dec 27, 2014
Ask a Question