the sd card that came with my acer won't come out

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by gm991, Apr 15, 2009.

1. gm991

gm991

delete please

gm991, Apr 15, 2009
  2. gm991

melhiore

Try to push that card to inside of netbook, release - should pop out automatically...

melhiore, Apr 15, 2009
  3. gm991

pa24 driver

See the thread I started on Feb. 4th "Stuck SD card". Fortunately for me the SD card that I have stuck in my AAO is a adapter card for a "micro SD" so I have just left it stuck in place and remove the micro card when I need to. FWIW mine is stuck in the SD slot on the left side of the unit. If you have any luck getting your card removed, please post your technique for the rest of us "stuck" folks.

pa24 driver, Apr 29, 2009
  4. gm991

melhiore

Have you tried to press/push that adapter?? SD card have mechanical latch locking them inside of SD card slot/netbook...

melhiore, Apr 29, 2009
  5. gm991

dguest

Mine is stuck too, but when I first inserted the Left card and then tried to remove it I got a msg about 'Do you want to upgrade the card?'.

I didn't, so I left it in. I assumed there was an internal latch for the Storage Expansion card, but not for the other slot on the right. However, recently, my card is no longer recognized and I can't get the card out or find any reference to a way to eject it.

Does anyone know a reason it would no longer be recognized? It worked fine for several weeks...

TIA

dguest, May 6, 2009
Ask a Question