Taskbar...Color Change?

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by InspireTonight, Oct 30, 2008.

1. InspireTonight

InspireTonight

howdy,

This has probably been asked a zillion times but i seriously couldn't find it in the search thingy... But how can you change the color of your taskbar? I know you need to do it through the terminal and use the gthumb thingy but the rest is kinda blurry, did it once but now i have a different theme and now you can't see the clock anymore because the letters has turned black, the same color as my taskbar.............

Please help!

InspireTonight, Oct 30, 2008
  2. InspireTonight

InspireTonight

more info; since i got no replies: i have the linpus linux lite system and I changed my desktop to a normal desktop setting. I have now a taskbar like you have in windows and that's the one im trying to change...

InspireTonight, Nov 1, 2008
  3. InspireTonight

localhero

You can get the panel by going to the xfce menu, settings, and there is the panel settings. To add elements to the panel such as the task bar, type xfce4-panel -a into a terminal, than you can drag and drop menu elements to the panel back and forth!

Check out this: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4310, this is what I've followed, to turn my xfce to normal mode and worked as a charm (at least for me))...

localhero, Nov 10, 2008
Ask a Question