Suggest a good tablet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vinaya, May 26, 2016.

1. vinaya

vinaya

I want to get a tablet. The main function I am looking for is a sim slot. I need a tablet that has sim slot so that I can use internet even when I am not connected to internet.

vinaya, May 26, 2016
  2. vinaya

IcyBC

IcyBC, May 26, 2016
  3. vinaya

Krnasmommy

I also need advice on a tablet. I'm in the market for one and I don't know that much about them. Any help would be appreciated.

Krnasmommy, Jun 28, 2016
  4. vinaya

amonda

Most Samsung tablets have a sim slot. I currently have the Samsung Tab A.

amonda, Jul 5, 2016
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  5. vinaya

obliviousme

Apple's ipad is really good, very sleek and fast. But since it's an Apple product, it might be a bit pricey, i haven't really checked it's actual price, but most likely it went down since it was released.

obliviousme, Jul 13, 2016
  6. vinaya

rootle

I've had an iPad mini for a few years now. I don't know if they still have them but it's been really good. Whenever I see a larger tablet it seems too big and difficult to deal with while smaller ones are basically just phones. The iPad mini is a perfect size for a tablet and its been really useful.

rootle, Jul 16, 2016
  7. vinaya

ad.mike2016

I use my iPad all the time. Any of the newer models should be able to meet any needs you may have. I do not use any other apple products however, I think the iPad is great. Personal computer wise I am a huge fan of HP and think all their computing products are great compared to other options. I would definitely suggest buying an iPad as they have a huge market share and it will work with most accessories and applications.

ad.mike2016, Aug 12, 2016
  8. vinaya

cluckeyo

I just bought a couple of Kindle Fire tablets. Looking at them, I can see there is no sim slot. I got the cheapest ones they had so I am unsure about the pricier ones. I also have an IPad, it's an older model and has no sim slot. Good luck finding what you are looking for. It sounds like an interesting concept.

cluckeyo, Aug 13, 2016
Ask a Question