Sudden Wifi Problems.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Ubik, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ubik

Ubik

I went to use my AAO (120GB/XP model) at the same Caribou Coffee wifi network I use every day, and today it refuses to connect. Instead, I just get a bar saying, "Waiting for network..." that cycles over and over and just gives up after about two minutes. It seems to do this for every single network I try to connect to, except for the "Outside" network I can get up in my office (which doesn't help, since it doesn't seem to allow any outside traffic whatsoever). I have changed no settings on my AAO, or done anything else to interfere with the wireless - this just happened out of the blue. Any ideas on how to remedy this? Every post I see online about this problem in general seems to keep pointing to router solutions, but if this is happening when I connect to any network I don't see how it can be a problem with anything but my own network adapter.

Ubik, Nov 4, 2008
Ask a Question