Screen goes black, white...now green?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by HateMyComputer, Feb 1, 2011.

1. HateMyComputer

HateMyComputer

I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before, I know nothing about computers and I have no idea what terms to even search to find this problem..

I have an Acer AspireOne, not entirely sure of the model. It's the pink one, I think AOA150?

I've only had it about a year and never had problems until a few weeks ago. Every day, randomly, my screen will turn white, or black. Today it actually turned green. I have no idea what's causing this and once it happens, the only way to get out of it is to restart the computer. Then it happens a few minutes later.

I've tried doing a few system restores, installing an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (whatever that is)..I cleaned the computer, did disk refragmenting.

Obviously none of this worked and I'm an idiot with computers so I have no clue what's going on. Does this happen to anybody else? :oops:

HateMyComputer, Feb 1, 2011
Ask a Question