Removing Grazes/ Scratches the front casing - solution

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by simba, Apr 18, 2009.

1. simba

simba

Hey guys, I asked someone to pass me over my netbook and it got knocked in the process leaving a small graze around 5mm long in the form of 3 lines. They were visible easily and you could feel them on your nail if dragged over it.

Having a netbook that is scratchless and has no swirls either as i use a microfibre i was well gutted - i was considering using some displex but having used it for mobile phones and it not being brilliant i resorted to my car kit, and one of the finest products .... AG SRP (Autoglym Super Resin Polish)......it worked a treat leaving the area as new, no clouding, no smearing - perfect.

I used a microfibre cloth and a very tiny droplet of the polish. A circular motion with mild pressure until the graze polished out was the process i used.

Give it a go and you will be impressed. SRP is an abrasive, i dont know how strong an abrasive it is, hence i was very wary with how much i used.

:mrgreen:

simba, Apr 18, 2009
Ask a Question