Recovering files from acer aoa150 netbook

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by colnjack, Jun 7, 2011.

1. colnjack

colnjack

My acer aspire one aoa150 netbook will not start up tried a new battery etc all to no avail laptop switches on for at most 30 secs then clicks straight off, been advised it could be a possible short or something as laptop lights illuminate but wont power on after start up. i am running windows xp home edition laptop about 20 months old and out of warranty. files unfortunatelly are not backed up as i was working on all of them at the time so i need to recover mainly the files that i was using. Any help or infor on how to recover these files please as at minute i cannot access them

colnjack, Jun 7, 2011
  2. colnjack

Forone

Forone, Jun 8, 2011
  3. colnjack

nestone

I agree. I had the exact same thing happen to me. Thought the lappy was a goner but the flash update to the BIOS brought her back to life. I'm typing on my old AOA-150 responding to this post. Dumped the Windows XP and upgraded to Windows 7 Home after maxing out the ram at 1.5 gigs.

nestone, Jun 9, 2011
Ask a Question