Question on 14' Gaming Laptop with External Battery

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by mylaptop, Mar 24, 2024.

1. mylaptop

mylaptop

Can someone tell me please what 14 inch gaming laptop that use external battery?

My budget is around US$3,000.

Actually I'm thinking of Alienware X14.
    But, after seeing some review on Youtube, this laptop is use battery which the location is inside the case.

I would like to ask also what smallest screen Alienware laptop is using external battery?

Thank you in advance

mylaptop, Mar 24, 2024
  2. mylaptop

jekexp

Hi! if you are looking for a 14-inch gaming laptop with an external battery option and have a budget of around $3,000. I was considering the Alienware X14, but after checking some reviews on YouTube, I found out that it uses an internal battery, which isn't what I prefer. From my research, I couldn't find any Alienware laptops with external batteries, especially in the smaller screen sizes like 14 inches. The smallest Alienware laptop that comes with external battery support would be a larger, more configurable model, like the Alienware m15 or m17, but they both have internal batteries as well. For external battery options, you might want to look into other brands that offer more flexibility in this regard. For example, check out the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 and the MSI Stealth 15M, although these also tend to have internal batteries. For true external battery capability, you may need to consider a more modular gaming setup or a power bank solution.

jekexp, Jul 4, 2024
Ask a Question