Please Help! not sure how to describe the issue im having

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by sowlufc80, Aug 22, 2020.

1. sowlufc80

sowlufc80

Hi I would like some help please. I am having some issues recently with my Laptop. Not all the time, but the majority of the time. It started when i couldnt type anything at all in the box to put my PIN to get on to the laptop. Then eventually i could type, but when i typed the first letter, the cursor moved to infront of the letter id typed and when i moved it back, it just jumped back so i could not put my pin in still. When i eventually did manage to get on ( the previous issues randomly stopped, but are still happening at times) i could not scroll down on any webpages and it was automatically moving back to the top. It has also happened when i play football manager. the curser skips to the top news article and if there is an article i must respond to further down the page, i cant click on it as the curser moves to the top article automatically again. Does anybody know how i can fix this please? it is slowly driving me insane. Many Thanks

sowlufc80, Aug 22, 2020
  2. sowlufc80

Brian8gbSSDLinux

What Make and Model is your Laptop??

Brian8gbSSDLinux, Aug 25, 2020
Ask a Question