Photoshop Elements 5 Error Message

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by ELLII, Nov 24, 2008.

1. ELLII

ELLII

I have tried to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 from an external CD-Rom drive and I am getting the error message "Program requires VGA Resolution or Higher".

Acer Support is sending me to Level II and seems unable to shoot the bug. There are a number of resellers selling the Acer Aspire One with Photoshop Elements Version 7 (including Amazon.Com) so I am confused why a smaller back-level version won't load.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I need Photoshop Elements support on my Netbook. Thanks.

ELLII, Nov 24, 2008
  2. ELLII

waynomiller

I get the display resolution error as well when trying to load Canon's Digital Photo Professional. Help please.

waynomiller, Jun 5, 2009
  3. ELLII

goofball

Requires 1024x768.

goofball, Jun 6, 2009
  4. ELLII

recman

I followed the instructions at the link below and I was able to install Photoshop Elements 5 with no problem.

http://www.techxplore.net/2008/11/13/ac ... esolution/

After installing Photoshop Elements I was able to change the display resolution back to the default setting and Photoshop still worked.

recman, Jul 18, 2009
Ask a Question