Photographer System

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by posiimage, Mar 28, 2016.

1. posiimage

posiimage

Which laptop is best for a photographer. An entry level photographer to be more specific. She is starting out so she's taking photos of just about everything. She's using a lot of space. The system would need some type of photo editing software as well, so that should be factored in.

posiimage, Mar 28, 2016
  2. posiimage

vinaya

Any laptop that is good with graphic editing is good for a photographer. I think Dell Studio is a good option. By the way, you can install photo editing software such as Photoshop in any laptop. You will also bee needing good storage that is above 500 GB. In my opinion, Toshiba can also be a good option.

vinaya, Mar 28, 2016
  3. posiimage

IcyBC

IcyBC, Mar 29, 2016
  4. posiimage

Corzhens

I am not well versed with technical specifications but I agree that a good graphic editor plus a high quality graphic card will do. My husband has included in his planned laptop a video card - I don't know if this is the same as the graphics card - that would process the video to get the exact coloring that is synchronized with the video output when projected on big screen. Also, a good storage of 500 GB as you said is maybe enough.

Corzhens, Mar 29, 2016
  5. posiimage

SirJoe

It really depends what software you want to install, but the more cores and ram you have the better. The resolution of your screen also has to be the biggest possible.

SirJoe, Apr 2, 2016
Ask a Question