PC or Mac??

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by scoobydoo, Jan 11, 2016.

1. scoobydoo

PingPongCall

That would be amazing, thank you.

PingPongCall, Jan 19, 2016
  2. scoobydoo

coolyfrost

PC is a great platform and I am sure it will be my main one for quite a while. Macs are okay, but they are definitely not reliable. They are also nearly impossible to upgrade nowadays with RAM slots being inexplicably soldered to the motherboard and with mobile components being used in "desktop" computers. Macs have truly fallen from grace, in my honest opinion.

coolyfrost, Jan 22, 2016
  3. scoobydoo

vinaya

I have operated Mac, but never owned a Mac computer.I am always a PC user.However, when I am ready to buy a new laptop, I will be buying mac. I have even selected the model I want. The reason: I want a change. How would I know which one is better before having experience with PC and Mac

vinaya, Jan 25, 2016
  4. scoobydoo

MikeyTheFatKat

Personally, I would buy a mac. I was given a MacBook Pro as a gift when I was in seventh grade. It lasted for six years before I had to replace it. During this time I had no trouble with it. It proved to be reliable. Although the initial cost of a mac might be a little steeper, it lasts far longer than a PC.

MikeyTheFatKat, Jan 26, 2016
Ask a Question