Over 6K issues and sites that have malware or viruses found!

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Krissttina Isobe, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe

As I've downloaded and scanned with security downloads they found over 6K issues! When I use the free security downloads they alert me to sites I go to with malicious virus or malware!
    Wow! It is worth getting all the security you can get! Finding different locations in current session at yahoo mail and facebook too! Have you experienced these things? What have you been experimenting using your laptop?

Krissttina Isobe, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Krissttina Isobe

maur1c1ox

Security downloads? I don't recognize it. Maybe it has another name or you could tell us the company that made it. Did you happen to install one of those programs which display that a lot of errors were found and prompt you to repair them for a fee? Like: "650 registry errors were found, click here to fix them". I just ask you this because 6000 issues is a really odd number!

maur1c1ox, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Sefie

Wow.... what antivirus are you using? Nothing like that has ever happened to me, not even when I was a teen using IE explorer and not having a clue about virus, worms, trojans and malware.

Sefie, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Krissttina Isobe

IcyBC

Oh no, nothing like that every happened to me either! I have always using Avast antivirus and whatever that came with my Window. That's scary! I don't like Yahoo mail, so I don't use it as often.

IcyBC, Dec 18, 2015
Ask a Question