Not able to see any networks?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Nissan_350Z, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Nissan_350Z

Nissan_350Z

I've noticed i'm not able to see any wireless networks on my A0751h.. i updated the drivers and all of a sudden i wasnt able to connect to anything.. so i rolled back the drivers and im connecting.. but to mmy neighbors wifi and not mine.. still unable to see any networks, yet it knows what network its connected to.. any ideas? thanks!!

Nissan_350Z, Feb 19, 2010
  2. Nissan_350Z

Indie

Your using XP now right? Did this every happen to you in Vista? For the same problem occurred to me until I upgraded to Windows 7. Also are you using the windows networking service or some other networking service to connect to the internet?

Indie, Feb 19, 2010
  3. Nissan_350Z

Nissan_350Z

no it never happened in vista.. but i never upgraded and of the drivers in vista i just left it all sit until i went to XP.. then thats when i started upgrading all of the drivers.. and started getting the problem.. i only messed with the drivers because i was trying to fix the freezing issue and in vista i thought the freezing issue was only me until i noticed it was on XP too and thats what i started looking it up and found this place.. i'm using the wireless zero config.. unless there are other networking programs compatible?

Nissan_350Z, Feb 19, 2010
Ask a Question