Need help with hackers.

Discussion in 'Linux' started by pappagrump6369, Mar 15, 2019.

1. pappagrump6369

pappagrump6369

hi, i am being plagued by a hacker getting into my computer.
    i am running linux mint 19 and keep reinstalling because someone is hacking into it by phoning me up and trying to keep me on the line wile they do something i dont know what they are doing but i can hear clicking on the phone line while they are on. this only happens after i reinstall linux. it does not make any difference which distro i use its always hacked within a few days. they also hack into my wifes facebook account and they also send messages through facebbook that says click on this link. sometimes my wife sends messages through facebook and gets a reply but it is not written by the person who she sent it to you can tell because they dont word it as the person sent to would write. it also seems like they are intercepting messages and deleting them. they know what we have bought on ebay, and what we have been looking at on the internet.
    also they know about spoken conversations we have between us because they bring up the topic of conversation that we have been talking about. this happens quite regularly so it is not coinsidanse.
    any help would be very helpful
    Thank you in advance.
    Pappagrump.

pappagrump6369, Mar 15, 2019
  2. pappagrump6369

something back

I would do a fresh install, install a free VPN program,install and run the vpn before you connect
    see if your problem goes away, if so ebay does a few vpn programs.

Install a anti-malware program and a anit-malware program search online there are a few to choose.

It looks like one of your programs has a keylogger,down load an anti-keylogger

If it works then use another trusted computer to change all your passwords don't use yours.

Look on line for a program that shows you who is on my network

I would try to find a password manager that you can setup that will connect to your accounts
    automatically

DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET WHILE YOU FILL IN THE PASSWORD MANAGER

I do not use linux but hope the info helps

something back, Mar 16, 2019
  3. pappagrump6369

pappagrump6369

Hi, thanks for the help, i have been using linux for a while now but have never used a vpn, anti keylogger etc. tried changing passwords at the same time as installing new distro but still the same, get a phone call and hear clicking on the line like something is trying to connect. i have even changed the router a cole of times but still the same. but the they know about conversations that we have i have disconnected the microphone on computers and taped over camera. only thing left is mobile phones i know for a fact they are tracking us so they are probably listening through some kind of mobile app.
    Will look into what you suggest and post results at some point.
    Thanks again.
    Pappagrump.

pappagrump6369, Mar 16, 2019
Ask a Question