Need help deciding between two laptops?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by MrDrLemon, Dec 3, 2015.

1. MrDrLemon

MrDrLemon

Hi!

So I've been in the market for a new laptop for a bit now, but I am no good at deciding what one would be best for my needs, and I figured it's best to get help with it before sinking 3/4/$500 into one. Only problem now is that I'm stuck between two laptops that I've come to like.
    Im not in too much need of a high-demand laptop, as the only real demanding thing I do is play the occasional game on Steam (nothing fancy like Skyrim or Grand Theft Auto, but nothing so simple as Mario Brothers). Everything else I do mostly consists of listening to music, and looking at silly cat videos online or watching movies. But, to my knowledge, the two laptops I'm eyeing have the capabilities to do it all, but ive no idea which might be better or worse than the other.
    One is the Lenovo G50 and the other is the Asus F555LA. Now, imnot 100% spec savvy, but I have done my best to try and discern the differences between the two, but again, I feel I should seek help trying to decide between one or the other.
    Any help would be most appreciated!

MrDrLemon, Dec 3, 2015
Ask a Question