Need default Linpus group-app.xml

Discussion in 'Linux' started by nickyray, Dec 29, 2008.

1. nickyray

nickyray

So I'm pretty new to linux in general and I tried editing my group-app.xml to get the menu to display the apps i wanted. But now all I get is garbled images on the desktop. Could someone post the default group-app.xml for linpus, or if you have a suggestion to fix this?

I tried to attach my group-app.xml to the post but it won't allow me.

nickyray, Dec 29, 2008
  2. nickyray

Darryl

As in images on top of one another OR completely missing? bear in mind that the app sequence for the arrows is also "1" so you'll have two of those in any given main section. the rest should just be sequential numbers so long as they are all different. Apps with the same number will have icons on top of each other. Look to the other sections in the file for the patterns of syntax. The following will illustrate this i hope.

Darryl, Dec 29, 2008
  3. nickyray

nickyray

What I mean is the desktop is gone and replaced with scrambled, random images that seemed to have come from when I use the browser.

[​IMG]

nickyray, Dec 29, 2008
Ask a Question