My Macbook

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by Mizzperdue, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Mizzperdue

Mizzperdue

Is my macbook worth any money? I have had it since 2010 and I want to trade it in, only if I can get alot from it. I was told that I wouldn't get much for it.

Mizzperdue, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Mizzperdue

mikelouis

Of course it will depend on how much care you have put in it. If it is well maintained, then be sure to get some good amount of money. Also the features such as processing power, storage will be major contributing factors.

mikelouis, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Mizzperdue

Sonam Ali

According to craigslist and google shopping, the average price for a 2010 MacBook ranges between 300 to 650 dollars. Considering that the laptop is about five years old, I think that is about the price you would get. Of course, the condition of the laptop, wear and tear, and storage are key factors. Also, you might sometimes be able to get a better price if you could sell the laptop to a close friend or family member. Because people will generally be willing to pay more than market value to buy a laptop from someone they know, rather than someone they do not know.

Sonam Ali, Nov 5, 2015
  4. Mizzperdue

IcyBC

Another way to find out for sure how much you will get for it is using the Trade In option on Best Buy website and Amazon website. They will give you the amount, and take that as a suggestion and come up with your own numbers.

IcyBC, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Mizzperdue

tommytrant20

please app download movies on iphone 6s
    I was on the iphone app store store search does not find any application can download videos on youtube perfectly and versatile
    Who can share me some free app to download videos on youtube

tommytrant20, Dec 7, 2015
  6. Mizzperdue

GearZ

At that vintage, I doubt you'll get much, though Apple hardware tends to hold value more so than other devices (e.g., cheapo PCs). One easy way to check is to search on similarly-speced Macbooks on eBay. It isn't real precise, but you you can get a ballpark figure that way. Good luck.

GearZ, Dec 8, 2015
  7. Mizzperdue

tommytrant20

sorry I do not understand your instructions

tommytrant20, Dec 14, 2015
  8. Mizzperdue

nytegeek

There weren't any. You shouldn't hijack other peoples topics like that. Also you question probably isn't very clear to most due to the grammatical errors in your post.

nytegeek, Jan 1, 2016
  9. Mizzperdue

IcyBC

This has nothing to do with the subject discussion here! The user wanted to know about how much she can get for her MacBook, and you are talking about apps for downloading videos from YouTube for you iPhone 6s.

IcyBC, Jan 1, 2016
Ask a Question