Monopoly Here and Now edition issue.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by TapouT, Sep 28, 2008.

1. TapouT

TapouT

I was trying to play Monopoly Here and Now ed. on my Aspire One and the screen is cutoff at the top and bottom a little bit (enough I can just barely see the game pieces etc.). I unchecked full screen in the options and that did nothing. It either didn't put it in windowed mode or I cant reach the outside edges to make it a bit smaller.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks.

TapouT, Sep 28, 2008
  2. TapouT

Ranjit

Yep i have the same problem so fix to be found yet, it seems theses games are made in adobe flash, and run at a minimum resolution of 1024x768, im looking for a work around, if i find anything ill keep u posted.

Ranjit, Sep 29, 2008
  3. TapouT

jnj333

Having the same problems, would love if someone could find a way for it to work.

jnj333, Oct 4, 2008
  4. TapouT

mstitts

In display properties->settings->advanced->monitor tab, uncheck the checkbox saying to hide video modes wich cant
    be displayed.

Anyhting higher than 1024x600 will pan arround the screen as you move the mouse instead of being clipped.

mstitts, Oct 17, 2008
  5. TapouT

jnj333

Thanks mstitts, that really solved the problem.

jnj333, Oct 21, 2008
  6. TapouT

Baldone66

Good morning. I am having a similar issue. I have a Windows 8.1 version 6.3 machine. I have been using Monopoly Here & Now with no problem till about a month ago. Now, whenever I run it, the open screen comes up, and the screen automatically goes blank with a message bouncing around the screen that says "Input Not Supported". Messing with the screen resolution has not helped any. Any advice?

Baldone66, Mar 16, 2024
Ask a Question