Microsoft giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks

Discussion in 'Windows' started by something back, Jul 15, 2016.

1. something back

something back

something back, Jul 15, 2016
  2. something back

obliviousme

Interesting. It seems Microsoft have done this before? I didn't know they have an ebook giveaway sort of tradition. Thank you for the link!

obliviousme, Jul 16, 2016
  3. something back

turnb43

Interesting but what's the catch? Surely there has to be one, regardless looks good, I'll definitely check this out thanks for the share mate!

turnb43, Jul 16, 2016
  4. something back

IcyBC

Fantastic! Thank you for the link!

IcyBC, Jul 16, 2016
  5. something back

Novelangel

I would think there'd have to be a catch too, but I will carefully look that link over and read the fine print and all that. I suppose that promotions such as this really are a good way to get noticed and promote products. Sometimes, however, you do have to look a gift horse in the mouth and find out what kind of legwork you are expected to do in such a bargain as this. Huge companies don't normally just give away expensive products without some kind of catch attached. But... it sure doesn't hurt to look. :)

Novelangel, Jul 16, 2016
  6. something back

hades_leae

I feel like Microsoft is making this announcement like these eBooks are a catch. Most of them provide information that you can find online for free. I saw one that has Microsoft Keyboard Shortcuts, how much would you pay for that if it was for sale knowing that you could find keyboard shortcuts in the computers setting for free?

hades_leae, Jul 16, 2016
  7. something back

vinaya

What kinds of ebooks are they giving for free? Are these ebooks just guide books on Microsoft programs? Anyways,I m quite interested.I will check the link.

vinaya, Jul 16, 2016
  8. something back

rz3300

Well I admit I was pretty excited to see free ebooks, but I did think that they were actual books, like novels, and not just computer software readings. This is certainly a good deal for anyone who reads this sort of thing, though, I am just not sure who exactly that really is. Maybe people who work in that industry can find them useful in their jobs as a way to get ahead...either way, thanks for sharing.

rz3300, Jul 17, 2016
Ask a Question