Memory upgrades? solution for XP user only

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by edren, Jan 3, 2009.

1. edren

edren

forget about hardware modding ur acerone for a 2gb memory when you can get up to 4 different USB drives or Memory cards (cache 4gb memory boost)

i brought a AAO for my wife which pre-fitted with 1GB and 160 HDD

and as woman loves to mulit multi multi tasks, complaints starts to flow in about the speed of the system and unable to keep up with her speed of multi-tasking

in order to "ease" the technical tension, i found this software eboostr which performs like vista memory readyboost and now another version for XP only

1. cheaper than getting a physical memory
    2. no hardware mod on the small felle which void the warranty
    3. no more searching like mad for solution about the memory limitation
    4. and best of all, it can use up to FOUR devices instead of vista one device memoryboost (unfortunately im using vista :p )

i boosted up the memory cache for the AAO and of course women's super multi-tasking will not be stop.. :D (cruise speed...)

http://www.eboostr.com/

p.s. i dun work for eboostr jus sharing how i solve the memory and performance problem in the tiny AAO, have fun!! ;)

edren, Jan 3, 2009
Ask a Question