Love my new Aspire One

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Bannermkr, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Bannermkr

Bannermkr

I've only had this machine for less than a week and love it!!! I have Lupis Linux on it and it is great to use. So far have had no problems connecting and basically this machine has all I need. I am typing this on my machine right now. This is the best money I have ever spent. And the machine will work great when I am on the road I can keep up with my emails work on a little word processing things like that. Just need to figure out what type of software to install for reading ebooks but once I figure that out this will be the best investment I have made. I am sold on this little machine. :D

Bannermkr, Dec 12, 2008
  2. Bannermkr

Mafia

I too have just got one, i've had it for about 2 weeks now and think it's great, already this forum has helped me out and now my One is a proper little entertainment centre,

Mafia, Dec 13, 2008
  3. Bannermkr

lohtse

two of the best ebook readers are mobipocket and microsoft reader both free and with both you should be able o read most every format around. I use them and have about 200 ebooks and mags on my netbook at anyone time.

hope that helps..

regards
    Andrew

lohtse, Dec 13, 2008
  4. Bannermkr

Ace_Rimmer

E-book reader: I recommend FBreader, which is in the repository so very easy to install. It will work with many different formats. I have been getting books from manybook.net and find that the mobipocket format works very well for me.

Ace_Rimmer, Dec 15, 2008
Ask a Question