Lost documents folder

Discussion in 'Linux' started by aceradam28, Dec 27, 2008.

1. aceradam28

aceradam28

I can still access my documents from the desktop but I cant find it from my disk in/home it seems to have dissapeared completely, anyone know how to make another link for ?

aceradam28, Dec 27, 2008
  2. aceradam28

daldred

I'm not sure what you mean by 'can't find it from my disk in /home' - do you mean

[*] if you open My Files from the desktop, you have no link in the left hand bar to Documents, but the Documents folder does appear on the right hand side, or
    [*] if you open My Files from the desktop, you have no Documents folder listed even on the right hand side?

If it's the first, then in My Files, right-click on the Documents folder in the right hand pane and select Send To -> Side Pane.

If it's the second, I don't know how you can still see them in My Documents!

daldred, Dec 27, 2008
  3. aceradam28

aceradam28

sorry, its my fault, I accidently deleted My documents but some reason I could access it from the desktop but not file manager, anyway it doesn't matter, it turns out that I deleted my documents.

I made another documents folder and my aspire one automatically set it documents so problem solved, thanks.

aceradam28, Dec 27, 2008
Ask a Question