Looking for the most energy efficient Laptop for my Tractor Trailer

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by suzukirfboy, May 24, 2014.

1. suzukirfboy

suzukirfboy

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm new here but I thought this would be a good starting point for my questions. I'm looking for a energy efficient laptop, fax machine and copier/scanner or a 4 in 1 combo printer. My laptop isn't the problem it's the printer i'm worrying about. They both will be ran off of an inverter and I thought if I bought a new laptop it might be more efficient and draw less energy. I will be doing alot of emailing, surfing load boards and coping/scanning bills.Any help would be appreciated. Have a great weekend. .

suzukirfboy, May 24, 2014
  2. suzukirfboy

something back

You could use a cloud based printer this would allow you have your laptop running from the inverter. But the printer could be based anywhere . Look on the internet for google cloud printing

something back, May 24, 2014
Ask a Question