Looking for suggestions for new gaming laptop

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by headgreen, Mar 1, 2022.

1. headgreen

headgreen

I am in need of suggestions for a new gaming laptop. I could build a desktop, as I have done many times. But when it comes to laptops... I know next to nothing about good ones! I am in need of a portable gaming machine, so here it goes:

It needs to be able to handle the following games: GTA V, American Truck Simulator, FIFA (the sports game), House Flipper, as well as some other sports games like NBA 2k and maybe some of the older Call of Duty games and Battlefield 3. I'd love to be able to play Far Cry, as well, but it's not necessary. The bolded names are the most important.

As far as the display goes: full 1080P HD is sufficient, I do not need nor want 4k or anything like that. 15.6" is plenty for size, but I won't oppose to 17". Just nothing smaller than 15.6".

I'd like the onboard keyboard to be backlit, but it is NOT necessary. It should be relatively quiet, no loud key pressed or anything, like that.

Good airflow, of course!

Budget: honestly anything, I thought about getting a Razer Blade 15, but that seems like extreme overkill for the games I play... so I need some help! As I said, I don't really have a budget, let's say a max of $2500, but if possible, I would like to spend less than $1500 [​IMG]

headgreen, Mar 1, 2022
  2. headgreen

Munizamubarik5

Sims 4 is a life simulation single-player game that needs competent hardware configurations. A player controls the management and creation of characters which are possible only with sharp graphics. For this purpose, your laptop needs powerful dedicated graphics cards. A stable internet connection is needed only at the time of installation. Many of the people don’t focus on the technical requirements hence fail to install and play this game smoothly. A laptop with a powerful CPU and GPU will help to run this game efficiently.

Munizamubarik5, Feb 9, 2023
Ask a Question