Lenovo Yoga 900 #131SK2 80UE Online video streaming ? 's

Discussion in 'Lenovo / IBM' started by M6SCOTT, Mar 21, 2017.

1. M6SCOTT

M6SCOTT

Travel for work. Use for watching Netflix - Amazon Prime etc. using the hotel wireless connection. I always pay for the highest speed upgrade connections. How can I improve the playback resolution - image - and streaming. I did disable all the anti virus software as I have nothing of value on this tablet. Images seem less than sharp? Is it the video drivers need updates OR ......................?

M6SCOTT, Mar 21, 2017
  2. M6SCOTT

Ian Administrator

Do you know what the laptop full specifications are? i.e. CPU, RAM, GPU, etc..? I can't find that particular model number online.

I would have thought that watching Netflix/Amazon Prime should be no problem on a laptop like that. Have you tested it on a connection you know to be fine (at home for example) - is the playback better then?

The Netflix app on the Windows store is probably your best best to make the most of hardware acceleration - is that what you are using already?

Ian, Mar 22, 2017
Ask a Question