Laptop Turns on after multiple attempts

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by as30385, Aug 11, 2022.

1. as30385

as30385

Additional Information :-

My laptop is Acer Predator G3-572
    1. Some months before , it used to take 10 to 15 button pushes to start. Now , it takes sometimes 2 hours of button pressing to start.

2. If it starts and is disconnected to power adapter , predator logo shows and laptop shuts down. This problem doesnt shows up when i try to open my laptop with power adapter connected or instantly connect my power adapter before predator logo shows up.

3. If i shut down my laptop and try to reopen it ,laptop turns on after pushing power button for like 1 minute but if i try to open it after few hours , its requires a lot of time

4. Laptor works perfectly fine when successfully switched on

5. My laptop also started having a pink screen issue on 9th August due to which i had to turned it off but when i reopen it after 24 hours , screen worked fine first 30 minutes and then it starts having problem again. When i connect it to the TV , display was perfect there

6. sometimes when i remove my power adapter , laptop instantly switches off

7. I have changed thermal paste million time and tried multiple thermal pads combination. Still have overheating issues in CPU , Temp on games like hearts of iron 4 and Company of heroes 2is like 70c on both cpu and gpu but on games like RD2 and Steel Division 2 , i gets 95C on CPU and 80C on GPU.

as30385, Aug 11, 2022
Ask a Question