Laptop Screen

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by rogerars, Jul 29, 2013.

1. rogerars

rogerars

I have an Acer aspire Laptop 5610-2273 that requires a new screen. The model number of the screen is LP154W01. I have found several screens for sale that have that same number but have additional letters after the model number such as (cl) etc.. Do I have to get the screen with the exact number or will the others works as well.

Thanks

rogerars, Jul 29, 2013
  2. rogerars

Ziggy925

Usually a new screen will have a description saying what models it fits. Get a fit guarantee from whoever you purchase the screen from and hope they will honor it. The extra letters could be nothing, or they could mean the plug at the end of the wires is different, for example.

Ziggy925, Sep 17, 2013
  3. rogerars

williamdavid

In general, the new screen is a description of what the models say it is. Get Fit guarantee who will buy the monitor, and I hope they respect the letter sita.Extra nothing can be, or it could mean the end of the candle son, is different, for example,

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    williamdavid, Oct 12, 2013
  4. rogerars

stevenlee

you do not need exact number, Compatible screen is ok, such as same LTN154AT01, LTN154AT07, your screen is 15.4 1280*800

stevenlee, Nov 22, 2013
Ask a Question