Laptop for business?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by janineaa, Mar 1, 2014.

1. janineaa

janineaa

Hi!

I'm currently looking for a laptop to buy. I just need a new one to be able to use Microsoft Office apps like Excel and Word, and I use Adobe Photoshop a lot as well. So, it's just the basic apps I need since I don't exactly play games. I'm thinking of getting a Macbook Pro or Air? What can you guys recommend?

Thanks!

janineaa, Mar 1, 2014
  2. janineaa

mikelouis

Macbook Pro is way better and will deliver performance that you want. I have one that has been working well for years. But I think of upgrading in the near future to also enjoy the new added features to their products.

mikelouis, Mar 2, 2014
  3. janineaa

Sefie

I agree with, Mike! I have never owned a Macbook Pro, but my best friend does and he is completely in love with it. He uses it mostly for work and so far it has served him great. I'd really recommend you to get that one, I think it will suit your purposes just fine :)

Sefie, Mar 2, 2014
  4. janineaa

janineaa

Thank you, guys! How many years have you/your best friend owned the Macbook Pro? What are the usual problems you encounter with this particular laptop?

janineaa, Mar 3, 2014
  5. janineaa

maxparker0

Even I agree here with everyone. If the budget isn't an issue, there's nothing better than an apple product, be it phones, laptops, desktops or ipods. I'm a big fan of apple and think it provides the best performance.

maxparker0, Apr 10, 2014
Ask a Question