Laptop charger?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by typist88, Dec 15, 2015.

1. typist88

typist88

I might need to start a new thread about buying a new battery but I'm curious as to if anyone has used a portable charger for their laptop? My battery life is super low; I've looked around on ebay a bit but most of the ratings on some of the items said the mah's were not the amount as listed. Those were the cheap knock-offs though and would likely only be able to recharge a phone battery. How many mah's would it take to charge a laptop battery? Has anyone used a laptop batter charger and what brand was it?

typist88, Dec 15, 2015
  2. typist88

something back

Take a look at the internet,put in your model number, it's either 4800 Mahs or over.

something back, Dec 15, 2015
  3. typist88

IcyBC

I have a portable charging battery for my devices and used it for the first time on my drive for Thanksgiving trip! It does the job on for about two hours and it is a universal model that works with iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Android devices. It is "cheapo" I can tell you that and was giving to me so I have no complain.

IcyBC, Dec 16, 2015
    typist88 likes this.
  4. typist88

typist88

Oh that's awesome; thanks for sharing this. I never thought to bring one for travel but that's also a great idea to have a charger for long airplane rides. (I'm remembering a long flight across Canada when my brother got married, LOL). I have a bunch of movies and tv shows saved on my laptop so having the backup battery charger would be really helpful. I'll have to do more research on them and find something soon! Thanks :)

typist88, Dec 17, 2015
Ask a Question