Keyboard backlight problems

Discussion in 'Asus' started by TheRedCap, Jan 14, 2016.

1. TheRedCap

TheRedCap

So I have an Asus Q502la. Its a fantastic 2 in 1 that I got at Best Buy. However, ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled my drivers, the backlight on the keyboard seems to have a mind of its own. It turns on whenever it feels like, turns off when I want it on, never really adjusts to the light in the room like it used to. Basically just a headache. Besides that, the laptop is great.

TheRedCap, Jan 14, 2016
  2. TheRedCap

PingPongCall

I have the same problem with a AULA keyboard and windows 10. I love this new version of windows but I feel like it was ready to be put out there yet.

PingPongCall, Jan 15, 2016
  3. TheRedCap

TheRedCap

Yeah I agree. I mean I like Windows 10 a lot better then 8 but they should have really worked out all the bugs with drivers and such before releasing it at the mass scale.

TheRedCap, Jan 15, 2016
  4. TheRedCap

PingPongCall

I'll have a new Black Widow in a few days, so I'm hoping it will work better with windows 10. I really have no reason to believe otherwise, Razer is usually pretty good about staying on top of issues with new operating systems.

PingPongCall, Jan 18, 2016
Ask a Question